Whether you’ve got a layover, overnight sleepover, or you’re only quickly passing up, Bandung Airport is a superb place to start planning your visit. Here, you will discover information on facilities and services available such as information about nearby hotels, WiFi, food options, airport lounges, and all between – inside the airport. To help you plan your layover or immediately sleepover, here’s a fast recap of what to expect throughout your time in Bandung Husein Sastranegara International Airpor.
Facilities and Airport Lounge
Bandung Airport (code: BDO) includes just one small terminal divided into national and worldwide concourses. Though everything closes by 10:00 PM, the airport has plenty of eateries, both airside and landside. A souvenir shop and WiFi help pass the time. For extra comfort, while you wait, business passengers may pay to go into an airport lounge. Regardless of what type of service you use, there are lounges you can input by paying at the door. It is possible to get lounge access with economy class tickets. Find out how to get this access through the Bandung Airport official website.
Other Facilities That You Can Access
- Need Money? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so if you’re traveling 24, make sure you check your daily withdrawal limit and your bank’s fee schedule. You may need to inform your bank about the trip plans.
- It is not known if Duty-Free shopping is available. The airport provides a short range of shops, including two mini-markets that can come in handy for last-minute convenience items.
- There aren’t any 24-hour food concessions available. The airport provides over 30 restaurants. Both Landside and Airside Hours vary by the place with availability from 5:00 AM — 9:00 PM.
- Even though you cannot find luggage storage & lockers, you still use luggage wrapping. Available in the check-in area. Rates: IDR 55,000/bale.
- For mobile charging, we didn’t have some information about cellular charging availability at the time of this upgrade.
- Next, two prayer rooms are available. Locations are on the second floor, Departures and first floor, Arrival.
- For the rest zone, eight recliners and a TV are available for passengers for free at the “Silent Room.” Locations are on the Departure Zone, Airside.
- Smoking Room readily available in the 2nd-floor lounge space.
- Free WiFi is available at Bandung Airport.
Sleeping in BOD
If you’re in transit, then a traveler in 2019, said that there were no great sleeping spots to be found. You may want to prepare yourself to sleep on the floor. For privacy and comfort, you will need to leave the airport, where there are many nearby hotels in a 10 min drive. See our Airport Hotels section below for more information.
- BTC Fashion Hotel
Situated in a pleasant area of Pasteur, BTC Hotel has quite a wonderful place in the middle of business activities, restaurants, and shopping at Bandung. Guests can enjoy easy access to all, which can be seen in a busy town. A well-kept environment and proximity to RSIA Hermina, Bandung Trade Center, and BTC Fashion Mall offer this hotel a unique charm.
- Aston Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center
Located in the central of Bandung City, Aston Pasteur Hotel, welcomes you to the capital of West Java, also known as Paris van Java. The hotel is only five minutes’ drive from the tollgate. A selection for business meetings and team purposes, Aston Pasteur, provides eight meeting rooms to meeting and event planners.
- West Point Hotel Bandung
Located in the Bandung Kulon Area in Bandung, 1.7 mi from Stasiun Hall Bus Terminal, West Point Hotel features a restaurant and a pool. Guests enjoy free WiFi. Each room at this resort is air-conditioned and is paired with a TV with satellite stations. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. There is a 24-hour front desk. Meeting facilities and a business center are also offered. The resort provides concierge service and bag storage.